Friday, November 26, 2010

Operation Christmas Child

Every year I see this and think what a great idea but the kids usually do one through church or some other organziation so we don't bother. This year though I decided we would and I'm quite sure we will continue to do so.
It was so much fun shopping for the little girl and boy that we actually had to stop because everything we wanted wouldn't fit in the box. I guess next year we'll need more boxes ;)

This is what the kids had to say:

Corey- It was fun. We got to give gifts to other children and Matthew and Jordyn participated in the event too. I can't remember where the gifts go but it was across the Atlantic Ocean. I had a really fun time.

Kianne- It was fun. We put presents in a shoe box we went to the store to get things for a boy and a girl. The boxes are going to a boy and a girl who don't get presents and items. These boxes represent that people care across the whole wide world.




No comments:

Post a Comment