Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Free Day

I have decided today is a "free day" in the world of school. The kids have been working super hard and we have been trying to fit so much into one day that I think a little burn out on my end may be starting.
When I say "FREE" I don' t mean they can run around and do whatever they please. I'm thinking more of reading, hitting up the library for an educational but fun video. Working on the art show that Kianne has planned for Friday, playing scrabble etc...
We may sit down for some serious work when the littles are napping but we'll just have to take it as it comes.
I have realized how much the kids are taking in and absorbing by just reading and watching about educational things Something peaks their intrest, they ask questions and find the answers.  Plus it's a bonus when it is stuff they are interested in!
So far it's been a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment