We had a fantastic weekend and even managed to squeeze some "school" in. With church and swimming lessons on Sunday it was already a busy day but with the gorgeous weather we thought a drive and visit to the Narcisse Snake Dens would be interesting. Jay has been wanting to take the kids for quite some time and with the snakes now heading back into their dens to hibernate we thought it would be a good time to see them.
Now I can admit this was not my idea of fun! In fact I was pretty squeamish the whole time but Kianne loved it! I was honestly surprised how much she was into this. You'll notice though there are very few pics of my boys. I guess they are squeamish like me ;)
Today though was a little harder. Kianne told me she wanted to go back to school. I was a little saddened because I thought we were really having a good time and she always tells people that she likes it and we do so much more and have so much fun. We talked though and she was just feeling down and out of place a little. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
No comments:
Post a Comment