Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Not back to School-Fun

Well so far it has been a good day even though all their friends are back in school and they can't play with them during the day.
They have been playing so well together and I am honestly just waiting for it to all come crashing down ;)
I think I have already figured out to keep some of the surprises and fun stuff I had planned for times when meltdowns may occur.
For instance, if all of a sudden the work is not getting done and the whining is starting that is when we hit up a "field trip". I mean really if they are working well and interacting together nicely why butt in and ruin a good thing?
I'm super excited about our first homeschool get together tomorrow afternoon. There are quite a few kids the same age so it will be great for the kids to connect!
Here is some of what we've done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment